Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wincast Settlement, correct or not?

Options
  • 11-01-2013 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi, hopefully someone can help with this. I did a wincast bet on tonight's Wolves-Blackburn game. Ebanks-Blake to score first and Wolves to win. I know that the match ended as a draw but Ebanks Blake didn't come on until the last 10 minutes when the score was already 1-1. I thought that the bet should be void but bookies have settled it as a loser. Are they correct?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Skippy44 wrote: »
    Hi, hopefully someone can help with this. I did a wincast bet on tonight's Wolves-Blackburn game. Ebanks-Blake to score first and Wolves to win. I know that the match ended as a draw but Ebanks Blake didn't come on until the last 10 minutes when the score was already 1-1. I thought that the bet should be void but bookies have settled it as a loser. Are they correct?

Yes if your player doesnt start it becomes a single on Wolves winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

Yes if your player doesnt start it becomes a single on Wolves winning.

They eventually refunded my stake. It was a contingent bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Skippy44 wrote: »
    They eventually refunded my stake. It was a contingent bet.

Nice for you then its not in their terms and conditions, it moves onto the team but nice to get something from them for nothing.

Advertisement