Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation Transfer (Roebuck Castle)

Options
  • 11-01-2013 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello guys,
    I would like to transfer from my residence i.e Roebuck Castle (catered) to any other residence in the belfield campus. If anyone wishes to trasfer from their room to mine, just reply or send me a pm.
    My apartment has 3 rooms and stays pretty quite. So, if you want to live in a quite place, its the perfect room for you.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ErasmusUCD

I would be coming to UCD this year I was wondering the same, the only booking option I have for now is Blackrock but i want to transfer to accommodation on Belfield campus when I come i.e. Merville, Glenomena etc. Can you please guide me on that, how to do it? Were you successful in getting a transfer yourself?

Advertisement