Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

japanese sega games

Options
  • 11-01-2013 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

I have two sega mega drive games, both japanese versions. Jungle strike and vr racing are these worth anything at all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,544 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Usually I answer these threads with, 'NOPE! just because it's Japanese doesn't mean it's uncommon'

HOWEVER -

This is an exception to the rule :pac:

Japanese Jungle Strike for the MD is worth a few quid. 40-50 I think.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Ohhh, Japanese VR Racing..... I don't have that one!
    If you ever are willing to trade, throw it up on the trading forum and I'll see what I've got to swap for it!
    I have the Euro and US versions, might as well try to get all three!

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

Thanks for replys lads.

Any one know where I can get a guide price guide for Jungle Strike. I cant seem to find anything for the japanese version at all.

I would be interested in trading virtua racing alright. I am looking for megadrive games only though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

But which Megadrive games??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Toe Jam & Earl, Herzog Zwei and Speedball 2

• Advertisement
Advertisement