Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Y the Last man movie, a step closer

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

I liked the Portal mini flick that he made

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Portal: No Escape is excellent, and very likely the best live-action film adaptation of a game out there.

It would be interesting to see a big-screen Y:tLM adaptation, but I suspect it would have to be cut very short in comparison to the series to work in terms of pacing. Also, the ending would have to change - I really enjoyed the series but the ending was a load of old bollocks (although the epilogue was great).

• Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think it would've worked better as a miniseries. Though I suppose there was some stuff in the comics that can be compressed or left out altogether.

Wasn't there a Y fan film made as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Avasa

Loved this but yes the ending was terrible.

Advertisement