Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

InterRailing

Options
  • 10-01-2013 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

me and around 6 other friend want to go interrailing .i was thinking amstrdamn,paris,italy and corfu or something around that.for about 2 weeks/10 days .is it possible to get it for around 600€ or would i have to pay 1000€ like ive seen in other posts?? any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭andyd12

Bump for this^^^^^^^

I would say 600 would be stretching it, could be wrong, but some of those countries wouldnt be the cheapest I would imagine. Which pass you thinking of going for?
    I am going in 2/3weeeks with a mate and plan on going Eindhoven-Berlin-Czech Rep.-Poland-Slovakia-Hungary-Slovenia and finishing in Croatia. We will be doing well to do all these i know:pac: I have a budget of 1500e hoping the Eastern countries will be cheaper. I have the 10trips/22days pass btw

On a side note, Interrail say booking trains etc in advance is compulsary but will it be neccesary considering im going the end of March into April, so it will be offpeak and not as busy as summer:confused: Anyone shed some light on this??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Splodge mcdougle armchair

me and around 6 other friend want to go interrailing .i was thinking amstrdamn,paris,italy and corfu or something around that.for about 2 weeks/10 days .is it possible to get it for around 600€ or would i have to pay 1000€ like ive seen in other posts?? any suggestions?

Im not sure what age u are but if plan on drinking or doing anything fun inbetween id say say closer to the higher end of ur budget. when me and friends are going poland we're going skydiving and a gun range and thats just one country haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭WittyKitty1

http://www.raildude.com/en/overall-costs

^ That site might give you a good idea.. theres an over cost calculator on it..

Advertisement