Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lower Back Pain Help!!!!?

Options
  • 10-01-2013 9:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hello,
    I am 18 years of age and I have lower back pain for id say the last year slightly getting worse by day very slightly!!! I get pain in my lower back and kinda into the right hand side the pain is sore when i get it but still i can survive i can still lift boxes etc Id say I would get the pain maybe on average 3 to 5 times a week. I have never got it checked out as i say to myself time will take care of it now today sitting down im thinking different. When im walking my mother would often tell me to walk straight or when im driving I would be told to sit straight as i kinda go to the left opposite side where i get the pain i dont really feel pain do when im driving but still sit to the left!!! I would appricate any help on what it could be and what should i do or should i leave it for another few months and see if it goes!!!

Sorry about spelling and that and also its very low back pain thanks in advance would appricate help from someone who needs more info please email me
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

please read the forum charter and sticky.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement