Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any David Icke followers??

Options
  • 10-01-2013 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Any David Icke followers in Cork, Waterford or even Ireland? It just feels that I am the only one. It feels awful not to have people around you to have a discussion with ;( . I'm fed up of how people talk me about xfactor, and gaa and rubbish rubbish rubbish. I want somebody I can talk conspiracy theories with, talk about meditation experiences and stuff. And escpecially I'm fed up that I can find no females interested in this stuff, I feel kinda lonely as well ;), miss women's company as obviously most women will find me boring. I refuse to change only because it suits the majority! Can't anyway.

Sorry for a weird post like this, but I felt that I needed to express my feelings and since I have the right to it thus here we go..

Advertisement