Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant Question?

Options
  • 10-01-2013 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

I have applied to the CAO and everything but I want to know something, if I wanted to take a gap year would I still be entitled to a grant the following year? At the moment I worked out that I qualify for the special rate, would taking a year off effect that?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Nicole.

iDann wrote: »
    I have applied to the CAO and everything but I want to know something, if I wanted to take a gap year would I still be entitled to a grant the following year? At the moment I worked out that I qualify for the special rate, would taking a year off effect that?
    Thanks!

It will depend on your/ your parent's income from 2013 whether you get the special rate again.

Advertisement