Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinidad James

Options
  • 10-01-2013 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭

Yes this guy is real :D.... every once and a while a new flavor of the month comes out, this guy even though corny as hell like 2chainz he actually has a few nice tunes to his name, ye he's not the lyrical type but i suppose take it for what is another gucci mane etc.

Even though he is not my cup of tea, he is blowing up in america more than likely because of his look but this song is catchy in its own way imo, I dont know much about him though.

he's very different put it that way, he's actually hilarious looking. This new trend of rappers including kanye wearing skirts etc is just plain weird and comical at the same time.

this mixtape is getting a lot of attention.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I've heard his name mentioned a lot. Haven't listened to any of his music though. Something tells me that I'm better off that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Are crap rappers seriously having a competition on who can say the n word the most times in a row to out-do CB4?

First it was asap now it is this clown.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

ye id stay clear alright:D... i just find myself liking that all gold song.

conor i think your right... i find them hilarious though, 2chainz new one is painful to listen too but funny at the same time.. what is he wearing he looks like something out of the wizard of oz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

He is appalling, oh wow haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Not a fan of ASAP Rocky? His new album is pretty fantastic. How could anybody not like Goldie?

I'd a listen to half of 2 Chainz's album on Spotify lately. It's actually not too bad. He picks decent beats and doesn't do any embarrassing cross over **** like most major label debuts these days. He's the subject of a lot of hate this year but I'd be more inclined to point the finger at Wayne and Drake for ruining a lot of good hip hop songs lately. I'm not even one of those Lil Wayne sucks guys who posts on Youtube videos he used to be good but every verse this year has been garbage.

Trinidad James can't really rap. He's at it for 9 months. It's just a gimmicky tumblr fashion thing. That said he has a couple of iconic lines already which is good going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

ASAP Rocky is one of the best new rappers IMO...

Listened to that that 'All Gold' song the other day by Trinidad James, not my thing, won't be listening to any more of his songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I like him, downloaded his mixtape because of All Gold Everything and really enjoyed it. What I will say is that I don't think he's really up to it. He started rapping last year, and for his mixtape he just went online and downloaded free beats, he struck gold (pardon the pun) and now he's signed a $2m deal with Def Jam.

I absolutely love this track:

It is what it is, fun music. He'll be gone in a year but I like his first project, I certainly won't dislike him because he's popular. Also, "POPPED A MOLLY I'M SWEATIN! WOO!" is a hilarious thing to catch on, Lebron made me laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Isco

POPPED A MOLLY IM SWEATIN WOOO

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Lol he's hilarious like 2chainz, hilarious looking guys.

Advertisement