Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering in Australia

Options
  • 10-01-2013 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Dear all,

I am new to this site but I signed up as I would like to talk with people in the know.
    I am a civil engineer currently working in London but am seeking an engineering role in Australia. I am inquiring as to whether people on this site would know of or have any advice as regards getting a job and sponsorship in Australia.

I have been to Australia previously so I will need sponsorship to get an engineering tole but I am willing to sign a contract and commit long term.

If you have any advice or know of anything I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭budhabob

GerL1987 wrote: »
    Dear all,

I am new to this site but I signed up as I would like to talk with people in the know.
    I am a civil engineer currently working in London but am seeking an engineering role in Australia. I am inquiring as to whether people on this site would know of or have any advice as regards getting a job and sponsorship in Australia.

I have been to Australia previously so I will need sponsorship to get an engineering tole but I am willing to sign a contract and commit long term.

If you have any advice or know of anything I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much.

You might get useful information here also:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=431

Advertisement