Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NERDS!!!! ASSEMBLE (Marvel Universe Vs The Avengers!)

Options
  • 10-01-2013 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

If anyone has not read Marvel Universe Vs The Avengers, I say you should go do that now!! It's amazing! Go do that now because I am going to say crap that will ruin it for you if you haven't... and I don't care. So don't read ahead after this blah blah blah....

Mod Note: Whether or not you care about spoilers, other posters do. Boards.ie has a spoiler-tag function which you can use very easily to hide spoilers. Please make use of it.
    Use the tag like this: [ spoiler]Type your spoilers here[ /spoiler]
    Remove the space in the tag for it to work.

Anyway yesterday i just read the conclusion to the four part volume of Marvel Universe Vs The Avengers and i have to say it was a good ending.

But I have two questions!

THOR?! WHY?! WHERE?! AND WHY DID HE SMASH HAWKEYES FACE OPEN!?!?

2. What was your favourite part out of the series (Avengers, Punisher, and Wolverine)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

You might wanna spoiler some of your post

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

Well now I know and that's half the battle!

Advertisement