Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cotbed Mattress

Options
  • 10-01-2013 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Hi Ladies

Just looking for your input on cotbed/cot mattresses. We went for the Mia cotbed from Mamas and Papas which is probably slightly bigger than a regular cot. Could anyone give recommendations on which mattresses are best and most suitable, I haven't got the measurements on me so obviously amn't looking for an exact match but advice on brands etc would be appreciated!

Have been looking online but am getting a bit confused!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

I got the cot mattress in Baby Elegance in Dundrum. As the cot is actually my cot from when I was a baby it was a different size than new cots. They can make a mattress for you also.

Easiest thing is to ring them in Dundrum and they'll be able to tell you whats available for the size of the cot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Thanks great thanks Nead! I am only 5 mins away from Dundrum and hadn't even thought of baby elegance. Had a quick look online and they seem a fair bit more reasonable price wise than we had been looking at, will take a trip in this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

Best of luck Digs. I am very happy with my mattress from there....obviously it has yet to be fully tested!!

Advertisement