Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for: p90 or m4 or umg AEG

Options
  • 09-01-2013 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi guys I am new to airsoft and would like to get a good decent gun as I have been borrowing friends guns up to now but I decided I should get a gun of my own. I am interested in P90's or a decent M4 or a SIG or a UMG.
    I am looking to spend 120 or under. I will need to be givin a charger and battery with the gun.
    I could collect in most parts of dublin. also looking for any face mask if can be thrown in with a gun it would be great
    MUST BE AEG :):)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

I've got a Full Metal G&G M4 (black), with two(2) Hi-Cap mags and two(2) batteries, a sling, battery charger and pair of Bolle Safety Glasses. The FPS is 310 to 315 with 0.20g BB's, there is a 6.04mm barrel, low resistance wiring, high torque motor and upgraded gearbox installed + the rate of fire is excellent indeed wink.png

Also, there is a small piece of the flash hider, the bolt release and a metal pin missing from the lower receiver, these parts do not effect the function of this AEG and it's in good condition + full working order

The asking price is €180 euros and could you come up a bit or is €120 euros your absolute limit? :)
    (can meet in South Dublin)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 abdu4u

SORRY i wouldnt be able to get 180

i could give you 130 for it MOST

abdu4u wrote: »
    i could give you 130 for it MOST

Do you have anything to trade maybe?

I'll give you a CAKE for it not just any cake. A CHOCOLATE CAKE!!! haha. nah I think I can find a way to get 150 euro would you take that for the lot.

• Advertisement

well?

and I live in south dublin

I'll give you a CAKE for it not just any cake. A CHOCOLATE CAKE!!! haha. nah I think I can find a way to get 150 euro would you take that for the lot.
    well?
    and I live in south dublin

LoL and as nice as the cake would be, I'm trying to keep fit and notes are lighter wink.png

Unfortunately, €150 euros would not be enough, as this package is worth every penny + would last you far longer then most AEG's smile.png

ALRI i'll try think of something i can trade.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Airsoftt

I have a ICS Sig 552 for sale, 160 euro but will give it to you for 150 if your interested?

Heres the link to the ad:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056843561

• Advertisement

well your giving it to me for a tener cheaper but you were selling it for 160 with the scope, and then you sold the scope for 30. so I could give you 130 for the gun if you give me a battery, charger and the mesh goggles.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Airsoftt

well your giving it to me for a tener cheaper but you were selling it for 160 with the scope, and then you sold the scope for 30. so I could give you 130 for the gun if you give me a battery, charger and the mesh goggles.

Nope, but i can see where you've gotten that idea.

Originally i was selling the lot for 220. Gun, gun case (20), sight (30) and battery (10)
    Decided to split as i thought there would be more interest if it was cheaper, should really have explained that in the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭I Armour I

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Phil Taz

I have a colt M4 for 120 euros. Full Metal, Front RIS, rear wired (crane stock), 2 batteries, Standard charger and 4 hi cap mags. Shooting around 270 - 280 with 0.20g. No upgrades done skirmished about 4 times.

Phil Taz wrote: »
    I have a colt M4 for 120 euros. Full Metal, Front RIS, rear wired (crane stock), 2 batteries, Standard charger and 4 hi cap mags. Shooting around 270 - 280 with 0.20g. No upgrades done skirmished about 4 times.
    i am very interested in that but i will need pics and if you bring it down to 100 i can collect it straight away

i am very interested in that but i will need pics and if you bring it down to 100 i can collect it straight away

Pictures as requested. If you can collect today you have a deal of 100 euros.

mate i cant collect today too late. i can only collect wednesday or later but i will defineatly collect wednesday and I'll still give you 100euro then. wer do you live

mate i cant collect today too late. i can only collect wednesday or later but i will defineatly collect wednesday and I'll still give you 100euro then. wer do you live

Ok, sending PM.

Lil Armour wrote: »
    i do like the gun but as you can see my most is 120

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭cormac.js

My friend is currently selling his P90 i think he wants 120 <Snip>

Infracted for attempted Off Thread Dealing

• Advertisement

well any pics or link to add?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭cormac.js

Ill try get the link soon

I've got a Full Metal G&G M4 (black), with two(2) Hi-Cap mags and two(2) batteries, a sling, battery charger and pair of Bolle Safety Glasses. The FPS is 310 to 315 with 0.20g BB's, there is a 6.04mm barrel, low resistance wiring, high torque motor and upgraded gearbox installed + the rate of fire is excellent indeed wink.png

Also, there is a small piece of the flash hider, the bolt release and a metal pin missing from the lower receiver, these parts do not effect the function of this AEG and it's in good condition + full working order

The asking price is €180 euros and could you come up a bit or is €120 euros your absolute limit? :)
    (can meet in South Dublin)

Are you still interested in this package and is your offer of €150 euros + cake, still valid please? :)

sorry man got myself a gun thanks anyway. plus i already ate the cake it was tooooooooo tempting.

sorry man got myself a gun thanks anyway. plus i already ate the cake it was tooooooooo tempting.

The good stuff never lasts long and thank you for letting me know

Wishing you all the best :)

Advertisement