Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Wars 2 - Irish Players ?

Options
  • 09-01-2013 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey Guys,

Are there any/many Irish Guild Wars 2 players around ?

A few of us who were playing Guild Wars2, back in beta, started playing right as the servers went live, and created our guild. We didnt bother driving it then, but concentrated on maxing out and exploring the game.

Now we are lvl 80's, and starting to drive the guild. Looking for anyone interested in joining with us. We are currently setting up a web server, and plan to develop an active guild community. Doesn't matter what level you are, how long you have been playing or whether you like PVP, PVE, WvW. We just plan to play and have a laugh. We are regular players, generally someone is on almost every day or evening. New players welcome, as the aim here is to help each other, and have fun :)

The guild is small, and just starting off at the moment, so looking to build on that. Really want to develop a friendly, helpful guild of players, who can help each other, and work to get a good friendly community going.

If anyone is interested, drop me a mail, and I'll send you a guild invite.

Darkstar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

What server does your guild play on? and whats the guild called?

If you look 2 threads down you can see the GW2 megathread but i am not sure how many still play.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 darkstar06

Calhoun wrote: »
    What server does your guild play on? and whats the guild called?

If you look 2 threads down you can see the GW2 megathread but i am not sure how many still play.

Hey Calhoun,

The Guild is called "The Legion Of The First Light"
    Server is : Desolation

Our website is now up, @ www.the1stlight.com

Still working on a lot of content, and want to get guild members to contribute content also. Currently have the main site, a mail server, and a forum up.

Going to spend more time on the website over the weekend.

Darkstar.

Advertisement