Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street hockey in Dublin 24

Options
  • 09-01-2013 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there,
    If anyone is interested in street hockey or as we call it hockeyball let me know.

We are playing in Tallaght every Friday (8pm-10pm) and Sunday (10.30am- 1pm).

Goalies are in full gear and because the size of the hall we are playing 4 on 4( 2 forwards and 2 d´s in one shift.)

No special gear except gloves is required, we will supply the hockey sticks to get you started.

We are all Slovak and Czech lads with a real passion for ice hockey/street hockey.

Everyone is welcome. Send me pm if you want more info or just come to see us.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jmprice

Hi,

Does anyone know of any pickup or organised inline or icehockey for kids around Dublin? My kids play ice and inline hockey in France during the year but we often spend the summer in Dublin...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

jmprice wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know of any pickup or organised inline or icehockey for kids around Dublin? My kids play ice and inline hockey in France during the year but we often spend the summer in Dublin...

Contact these guys

http://www.flyersicehockey.com/irl/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Do ye guys still play? Looking to get into the sport.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 robbyutd

Do ye guys still play? Looking to get into the sport.

Apparently they do! I'm going along this Friday for the first time...

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Dragula003

Do these sessions still happen? Where are you playing?

• Advertisement

Yes they still happen though I haven't been for a while... pm your contact details and I'll pass them on to a guy I know who goes often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Sent you a pm Robbyutd as Im also looking to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 toddk

Hello are they still playing hockey? i would like to join!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jmprice

Me too! And my two boys aged 12 and 14. We play street, inline and ice hockey in France but usually spend the summer in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

jmprice wrote: »
    Me too! And my two boys aged 12 and 14. We play street, inline and ice hockey in France but usually spend the summer in Dublin.

Contact Will @ http://www.flyersicehockey.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 toddk

Anyone know where these guys play? Tallaght leisure center?

OK, if you contact Hbc Dukla Dublin on Facebook he should have all the info! Best of luck!

Advertisement