Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Keypad Tones Volume

Options
  • 09-01-2013 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi, sorry if this has being covered bofore.

I have a HKC SW-1070 panel installed with two keypads, is there anyway to reduce the volume for the keypad tones. I dont want to disconnect the speaker cause i would probially forget to disarm it in time. The spoken voulme of Arming and disarming is fine, just the keypad tones as you press the buttons.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,674 ✭✭✭✭altor

typer05 wrote: »
    Hi, sorry if this has being covered bofore.

I have a HKC SW-1070 panel installed with two keypads, is there anyway to reduce the volume for the keypad tones. I dont want to disconnect the speaker cause i would probially forget to disarm it in time. The spoken voulme of Arming and disarming is fine, just the keypad tones as you press the buttons.

Thanks

All you can do is lower the volume on the keypad to lower this.
    It is set up in RKP config menu, in the devices menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 typer05

Thanks for that, i have it set to 1 now. Cheers

typer05 wrote: »
    Thanks for that, i have it set to 1 now. Cheers

Your welcome, any other issues let us know.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

Sorry for bumping this, can someone walk me through how to actually change the level please? I can get as far as RKP config, but I'm confused as to what I should do next. It's not clear from the manual.

rovoagho wrote: »
    Sorry for bumping this, can someone walk me through how to actually change the level please? I can get as far as RKP config, but I'm confused as to what I should do next. It's not clear from the manual.

When you go into the config menu press yes, select the option you want to turn down by scrolling with the hash button, press yes, Press 1 and then yes again. Quit to exit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭o1aa

Can anyone tell me how do you get to the configuration menu please?

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭davidconroy46

You need eng code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Peck81

You need eng code.

How do you get an engineer code?
    Thanks.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You would need to contact an installer. We are no longer allowed help you here with codes.

Advertisement