Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can you find this song for me?

Options
  • 09-01-2013 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

So about two years ago maybe less i was on this forum and i came across a song by a seemingly independant dublin band that was released between 1999-02. All i know or can remember is that in some shots of the video the lads are driving around the city in a car thats open top and its black and white... i know this is next to no information but if you could help me out it would be much appreciated...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 PBS32

Have you tried the band Turn - i remember one of their videos were like that but i think they were out mid 90's from what i remember

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

That was the first name that popped into my head too. Can't think of the song maybe beretta?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

I could be completely off the mark with this but I have vague memories of a 'Brando' single having a video with the band driving around Dublin in an open top car. Maybe the 'Singular death of privacy' video?

Can't find the song on YouTube unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 PBS32

Beretta was some tune I forgot all about that - Queen of my Heart was another one too. Any ideas where id get a Turn album - cant find anything on line for them??

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Shoelaces

Its defo not Turn but thanks for the suggestion. Theres a few of there videos on you tube that i had a look at. Will try and scoure the net for some Brando now. Thanks again lads...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

PBS32 wrote: »
    Beretta was some tune I forgot all about that - Queen of my Heart was another one too. Any ideas where id get a Turn album - cant find anything on line for them??

Try they secret books and record store and chapters. You'll be looking for a second hand copy. If i venture into my attic and find any i'll send you a pm. (pretty sure i gave all mine away though)

Advertisement