Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest method of paying?

Options
  • 09-01-2013 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Well, as the title says I was wondering if anyone has a legitimate cheaper way of paying for world of warcraft.

As in a cheap place to purchase game time cards for under the current RRP.

I'm not really in the avenue to fork out 6 months worth of money for a very little decrease in price when I can have more control over my money doing it monthly or tri monthly. However if I can get time cards for cheaper than buying time on their website I would be more inclined to do so.

Tried checking electronicfirst since they've normally been very good for xbox live codes but it seems there's been some massive overhaul of their website (the original is blocked and it seems a google search shows videogamesreview.org which seems a little suspicious). It also seems people are ordering from them and experiencing massive delays, not planning to do business with them further.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

I buy stuff from MMOGA, I'm not a shill btw - they do tend to be a bit cheaper than high street traders and even blizzard themselves. Very good delivery service.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

Offgamers are good too...

Advertisement