Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot access my SUSI application online

Options
  • 09-01-2013 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if there is anyway I can view the details I submitted for my SUSI application online?
    My app was already submitted so it doesn't seem to be letting me back into it.
    Please help, this is really urgent.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 redrozy

biohaiid wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just wondering if there is anyway I can view the details I submitted for my SUSI application online?
    My app was already submitted so it doesn't seem to be letting me back into it.
    Please help, this is really urgent.
    You should have received an email back when you submitted the application. It should contain an attachment of your online application.

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

redrozy wrote: »
    You should have received an email back when you submitted the application. It should contain an attachment of your online application.

Just found the email, Thank you so much, this really helped! :)

Advertisement