Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50g Pouches of Tobacco in Dublin?

Options
  • 09-01-2013 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Yo, just wondering what are the best shops to go to in Dublin if you're looking for a 50g pouch of Tobacco? Can't find them anywhere and there's usually one shop somewhere!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Only place I've seen in the city to 50g pouches are off illegal sellers on a popular City market st, but you could end up smoking twiggs or hedges and god knows what

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

50gram pouches can't be bought legally in the republic of Ireland.as mentioned they are available on the streets but you could end up smoking toenail clippings.

Lads I stand corrected on this, I was in a Petrol Station in South Dublin on Saturday and was able to purchase a 50g of Drum.

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭eoindrummer

Whereabouts in South Dublin was this?

Ballybrack Village

21/25

• Advertisement
Advertisement