Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10,000 Pigsback with 'every' purchase on Vodafone Home or Mobile Broadband?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

It looks good.

However the "Buy Now" link just links to Vodafone.ie.

I went through to the checkout and there is no indication its link to Pigsback.ie
    So I'm unsure how Pigsback know to apply the piggy-points.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

What could you get with 1000 piggy points, seems I have to register and login to find out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

1000 hookers

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

paddyp wrote: »
    What could you get with 1000 piggy points, seems I have to register and login to find out.
    its ten thousand not one thousand...should get a decent hotel break with this or 4000 gets you 40 quid off a megadeal etc. if you get the 10,000 points for buying the 30 quid modem its a great deal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

paddyp wrote: »

Its 10,000 points or the equivalent of €100 in vouchers. So spend €30 on the broadband stick (and chuck it in the bin, give it away, or use it etc) and get €100 of pigsback.com vouchers. The 10,000 points can be redeemed online against megadeals or rewards. So online at the moment it will pay for a 2 night hotel break for 2 or 20 Xtravision rental vouchers and so on.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I am not overly familiar with mobile broadband, but would you have to sign up to a monthly contract? Jut wondering if that is the catch?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Also just looking at the T&C, so maybe you could get the pre pay?

• Offer open to Pigsback.com members only
    • Purchases must be made by clicking on the Shop Now button to receive PiggyPoints
    • All offers are subject to availability
    • Please allow 6 weeks for your PiggyPoints to be credited
    • PiggyPoints will be credited on purchase of Vodafone Home Phone and Mobile broadband and PrePaid mobile broadband only.
    • Full terms and conditions of purchases available from Vodafone.ie
    • This offer is due to expire on Dec 31, 2013

stickybean wrote: »
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, I am not overly familiar with mobile broadband, but would you have to sign up to a monthly contract? Jut wondering if that is the catch?

No. Going by the terms and conditions it explicitly states that it includes prepaid mobile broadband.
    Terms & Conditions
    Offer open to Pigsback.com members only
    Purchases must be made by clicking on the Shop Now button to receive PiggyPoints
    All offers are subject to availability
    Please allow 6 weeks for your PiggyPoints to be credited
    PiggyPoints will be credited on purchase of Vodafone Home Phone and Mobile broadband and PrePaid mobile broadband only.
    Full terms and conditions of purchases available from Vodafone.ie
    This offer is due to expire on Dec 31, 2013

kn wrote: »
    No. Going by the terms and conditions it explicitly states that it includes prepaid mobile broadband.

I'd keep a copy of those terms of conditions just in case they disappear later on. No sign of the "full terms and conditions" on vodafone website either.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

feck it gonna try it out. handy for those pigsback deal trips away :) I presume it doesnt come with credit to use?

sweetie wrote: »
    feck it gonna try it out. handy for those pigsback deal trips away :) I presume it doesnt come with credit to use?

À week I think. Which is probably something like 2GB.

expired, changed to 1000 now, meant to do it last night and forgot :(

expired, changed to 1000 now, meant to do it last night and forgot :(

Looks as if its one of either a) 10,000 points was put up in error rather than 1000 or b) they spotted the thread or a pattern of purchasing behaviour and only then recognised that the offer was open to 'abuse'!

wonder will they weasel out or honour the people who booked it? I should have pulled the trigger yesterday but work browser was giving me jip.

Btw I've heard of people using pigsback vouchers and later being able to claim the 70% refund aswell!

wonder will they weasel out or honour the people who booked it? I should have pulled the trigger yesterday but work browser was giving me jip.

Btw I've heard of people using pigsback vouchers and later being able to claim the 70% refund aswell!

I saved a screenshot of ten thousand points offer off the vodafone website but i sense there is a battle ahead :(

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭try

jmorrisey wrote: »
    I saved a screenshot of ten thousand points offer off the vodafone website but i sense there is a battle ahead :(

Could you upload the screen shot here?

I never saw it on the 'Vodafone' website. Are you sure you are not referring to the Pigsback link page?

kn wrote: »
    I never saw it on the 'Vodafone' website. Are you sure you are not referring to the Pigsback link page?

my mistake, your right it is the pigsback page i took a screenshot of. I wonder whats gong to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

If it looks too good to be true...

This is especially the case with pigsback/groupon etc... always has been, always will be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭try

my mistake, your right it is the pigsback page i took a screenshot of. I wonder whats gong to happen

I saved a screenshot of ten thousand points offer off the vodafone website but i sense there is a battle ahead frown.png

Could you either PM the screen shot or load it up here please?

Advertisement