Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you vape yours?

Options
  • 08-01-2013 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭

Just interested to know how others go through their vaping day - how often, how many flavours you go through, different flavours for different occasions etc

I'd classify myself as a chain vaper at this stage - I'd say the longest I'd leave the e-cig down is half an hour.

I like to start my day with a blast of Extreme Menthol - great way to clear the head (and nicer with a touch of lemon mixed in)

Usually switch over to a mixture of RY-C9 with a caramel or toffee flavour as a tobacco-type 'smoke' at the times I used to have a ciggie, and back to the menthol for stealth vaping at my desk

Then, in the evenings, I'll switch up my style - going through several flavours for 5 or 10 minutes - I'm loving the VirginVapors stuff for sheer indulgent pleasure, and a Cola for sweet tooth cravings:)

At the minute, I've 5 Kanger T3's on the go, and will probably go through even more flavours when my ProDripper arrives..

So how do you vape?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

French Vanilla Coffee all day and night is my go-to, nice and smooth and have about 80ml of concentrate left to go, so I'll be on it for a while (@ 1ml:9ml = 80 bottles left)

Ocaasionally I'll switch it up to a fruity Blueberry or something for a day or so, but pain in the ass with a genny.

The way I see it, how often did you change your brand of Ciggie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

was.deevey wrote: »
    The way I see it, how often did you change your brand of Ciggie.

Yeah, but that's why I love vaping - a flavour for every occasion :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I've been vaping apple sin all christmas,sometimes mixed with hangsen apple for mileage.Delicious.

I switched to fire and ice instead of a methol over the christmas aswell,it's like vaping cloves and a change to menthol,i like it.

Swedish fish for that sweet killer,Also maybe some cheesecake for after dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

For the most part I switch between Cigarillos Naturales, Eden and Guevara Reserve dripping with the RDA.
    Haven't had a non-tobacco fruity juice for a couple of weeks (haven't DIYed in months) and just dripped some DIY Piña Colada.
    Most tasty.
    2 ohm dual-coil set to stun @ 5.8v.

Will be trying my hand at potentially throat and brain-stripping triple-coils once I get my Telescope and some .20 Kanthal. Eek!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Strictly triple menthol - I've got pneumonia and a head cold. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

Get better soon Cavehill Red! My dr got me to blow up balloons when I had pneumonia as it (supposedly) helps with any scarring on your lungs.

Forgot to say how /what I vape. I use t3's and have a couple of anyvapes vivi's which always have Vampire's Kiss 12mg (my all day vape) and something that goes with coffee so Wingnut's Wibble at the moment and a couple of other flavors on the go. I chain vape terribly and have been getting through 2 kangers of juice each day recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Atm Wingnuts Black Lightning gets me through the day. At home in the evening Pear Drops is doing the job. Nearly time to change these up though...
    If i'm havin a few beers, I break out a tabacco, Liqua Turkish tabacco or Cigarillos

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Strictly triple menthol - I've got pneumonia and a head cold. :(

Get well soon - I've a sinus infection myself at the minute, so going heavy on the Extreme Menthol (Wingnuts) - would you rate the Triple as stronger, and if so where's it from?

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

When I have them I start in the morning with cappuccino or vanilla... then going to tobacco flavours and in the evening cognac or irish cream or whiskey :D

when they finish I vape whatever liquid I have :P

just arrived an order with maaaany flavours and bases... so I will try new experiments yeah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

I'm down to 2 vapes a day every day, my main vape Pchela's Poison 2.5mg about 70% of the day, and to get a break the Maeve 6mg nice TH for it's strength, but apart from them hardly ever use any other liquid.

• Advertisement
Advertisement