Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time for action

Options
  • 08-01-2013 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

I'm sure the vast majority of us have heard of the tobacco directive that came out last month that has the potential to severely mess our vaping up unless we can stop the bit in it that affects us vapers.

I've read a good bit on different forums etc about this and what individuals are planning to / already have done in regards to contacting MEP's and the like. I've done nothing as yet mainly because I wasn't really sure what I thought the best tack was.I'm crap at writing letters and emails.Although I've signed them in the past for different things,I've never had much hope for online petitions....

Anyway,I've just finished watching Sunday's (6 th Jan) episode of VTTV Daves Tackle Box.The whole episode was devoted to advising on what they believe as a community as a whole is the best way to go about it are.I now know that this is the plan I'm going to take.

http://www.vapourtrails.tv/?p=4934

They talk about the UK but its the same for here in Ireland. I highly recommend everyone watch it and also this Wednesdays episode (9pm) when the former director of ASH will be on.

It gives some very valid and important tips on what to say / not to say.

Advertisement