Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing menu bar in iTunes on my new ipad 2

Options
  • 08-01-2013 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello, I got an ipad 2 for Christmas and while trying to import stuff into iTunes, I noticed that there is no menu bar, does anyone know a solution. All the help I can find online is for pc's, so any help here would be much appreciated. Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

What do you mean you are trying to import stuff from iTunes? From where and on what? Do you mean you have iTunes on a PC or Mac and can't get it working?

The new version of iTunes is confusing. Try pressing CTRL S to bring up the old menu bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Vikelt

Hi, thanks for the reply. I am trying to move books from my PC onto the ipad and have a few issues, the first being that I cannot find a menu bar in Itunes on the ipad and the other being that my pc, while being able to view the contents of my pad, will not find it when I want to transfer files. Don't know if it makes a difference but the pad was bought in the States.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,490 ✭✭✭✭guil

Why do you think you need or want a menu bar in iTunes on the iPad. To sync books just make sure they are in your iTunes library and with the iPad connected click on it. It will show up in the top right or mid left side of iTunes depending on which iTunes version you have.

You should get a summary page of the iPad and across the top you should see a tab with books. Click that and check the sync books box and then select what books you want to sync.

Advertisement