Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Symantec Training - "messing in Dublin" -Jan2012

Options
  • 08-01-2013 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

Hello All,

Got an email last month from one of my resellers for a 2 days training in Dublin for Symantec Backup Exec,with a nice option to sit the exam at the end and get certified !

Registered for one place,got an email confirmed that i have been accepted just yesterday,giving all the details,time scheduler,payment for exam and so on !
    Now,surprise...today got another email saying that my place is cancelled due to the event been fully booked !!!

Asked the Symantec Consultant what happened,got an answer via email saying that is a system error,as the place should never been given to me as the event is fully booked after been validated by a human side!!

Now,again,big question...the event was full before OR after my place been confirmed via email by the software system AND not by the human !???

Anyone in the same ... boat !??

Thanks.

Advertisement