Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA in Kerry/Cork

Options
  • 08-01-2013 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I've tried a quick search and haven't found much information but I'm going to start my ACCA exams. I'm back from Australia and haven't found any job yet so I've decided to bite the bullet and just go for them. I would like to study for them somewhere in Kerry or Cork but any google search I do comes back with courses in Dublin. I would really appreciate any help given as any of my friends I've asked have given very vague answers.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭phunkymonk

try independentcolleges.ie, as far as i know they do courses down in cork, not too sure how frequest they would be though, the website will probably give you more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

Have a look on the ACCA website there are approved learning providers, Griffith do it in Cork and I think there are a few others.

Advertisement