Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living Ivy Exchange Parnell Street

Options
  • 08-01-2013 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys,

I am thinking to move to an apt in Ivy Exchange with views to Parnell & Moore Street.

What's is your opinion about that area ? I would be living with my girlfriend. Tesco, bars, cinema, transportation... everything seems nearby but what about security ? Should be worried about that ?

Any thoughts ? Any bad experience ?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

parnell street is fine, you will be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭robjones1981

Like they always say whenever you are in any city or built up area - keep your eyes open

Parnell St is a good spot for all the reasons you mentioned

Have never lived there myself, but have had, and still have, friends renting on the same street, never any problems at all

The particular development you mention is modern and clean and a nice spot in general as far as I know and have been told

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭Colonel Panic

I know someone sharing there and the apartments themselves are quite nice. There are a lot steps between street level and the apartments though, I'm still pissed off with her for getting me to help her move! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Are they the ones that are over Tesco? If so, they're fab! I wouldn't worry about living on Parnell St, like you said, the amenities are great, and I've never seen any trouble there.

Advertisement