Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hitatchi camcorder after recording no data

Options
  • 07-01-2013 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hitatchi bx35a camcorder.

After recording my 5yr old daughters junior infants christmas play. I came home to watch it on the tv i attched the leads etc to the tv and the camera to find it took ages to access the disc and then an error message came up "Cannot read disc. Check dirt/crack/both sides contrary/inserted correctly." I opened it up and looked at the disc. Its is fine and colour change shows that a recording has been done. I know that it definatly recorded the play as afterwards while in the cafe treating my little girl to a cupcake we heard the class singing!! some how the camera turned on in my bag i looked into the view finder and saw the class on stage. I turned the camera off and went home.
    My bro in law has the same camera and when he put the disc into his camera it actually accessed the disc and it said no data in the disc navagation screen and that the full amount of time for the disc was available (30 min). Is there anyway to recover my recording. Im gutted. Any help will be appreciated by both me and my 5 yr old. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 73bainton

Found this on a site FixYa from 2008 but i did try the link and nothing makes any sence to me Please help im not very tech about things like this....

""Ok,Download software for recover your data from Memory Card, Phone, HDD or any other Storage Device ----
    Download from the following link

http://www.dasofts.com/software/3675-recover-my-files-3.98-build-6218.html

Note- this software is works only with windows operating system so, connect your Memory Card, Phone, HDD or any other Storage Device to computer to recover data.""

Advertisement