Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanger T4

Options
  • 07-01-2013 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭

so I got a t4 a while ago and just ordered 2 more today. with the one I had I got a crap taste out of it but that's only because it was its first use. I then tried to clean it but the juice in it stayed at the bottom. Anyone know how to clean them properly or how do you use it yourself? just put more juice in on top of what's there or what?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

so I got a t4 a while ago and just ordered 2 more today. with the one I had I got a crap taste out of it but that's only because it was its first use. I then tried to clean it but the juice in it stayed at the bottom. Anyone know how to clean them properly or how do you use it yourself? just put more juice in on top of what's there or what?
    i like them. When i want to change the flavor i just take the drip tip out and shake it up side down like the thermometr. so the "old" juice comes right out. Then i just fill it up with some new juice and vape:) Haven't tried to wash them tho. They are quite cheap and last a good while, well, in my case at least. Friend of myne got 3 of them (thank you e-smokeireland) and likes them as well:)

Advertisement