Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money Transfer

Options
  • 07-01-2013 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering about sending money from my BOI account to my English bank account because I'm graduating from a University there and would like some pounds to spend. :P
    Does anyone have experience sending money to an english account via internet banking? I have internet banking set up for both of my accounts but I would like to know what the charges would be or would I be better off getting the bank themselves to do it?

Thanks ^_^

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi martinak89,

You cannot send money to your English account through the branch. It would have to be done through Banking 365. Bank of Ireland international payments fees to EU Member States/EEA countries are currently free through Banking 365 online. Most international transfers are credited to the receiving back within one working day. Full information regarding making an international transfer can be found here.

I hope this helps.
    Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement