Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEED SONG NAME!!

Options
  • 07-01-2013 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Ok, this is possibly the longest shot ever. But, I need to find a name of a song because it's been DOING MY HEAD IN :pac:

79% sure this song was in an advert on TV too..

Just heard a snippet of the song on a programme on telly, and I know the song and have heard it loads of times but cannot for the life of me think of it or who it's by!

It's got a basic guitar riff thats kinda played over and over (well, for the 15-20 seconds i've heard, but pretty sure its more or less repeated throughout) and long drawn oooooooooooooooooh oooooooooooooooooooooooh ooooooooooooooh then a slight guitar riff.. Positive it could have been a beer ad or possibly a bulmers ad it was on too.. come on brains, help me out !!

I will pay you with some Boards.ie Thanks :)

:cool:

Use the thread in the general music forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement