Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bit of advice?

Options
  • 06-01-2013 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

right a few weeks ago i made the change to the kanger starter kit and gave up the smokes and im loving vaping !!!!

Ive got 2 T3's and 2 T2's so need to order replacement heads for the T2's and was just wondering bout the resistance options on the t2 heads ?

I ordered the sample pack when i ordered my starter kit and cookies and cream seemed to stand out for me so will probably order that again,also i bought a bottle of menthol in a b&m and its grown on me, ive also tried vampires kiss its ok so far but dont think its an all day vape for me. I need to get an all day vape so im all ears on your fav's.

Now for the next part, the wife tried the kanger and thinks its ok but a friend of hers had a e-cig that looked like a ciggie , i think it was the butt that holds the juice and thats just changed or refilled or maybe you buy refills? im not sure as i didnt see it. Anyway she thinks she would prefer something along the slimer/smaller size so any recommendations for that?
    Next part she said she wouldnt like the juices i had and would prefer something as close to her B&H as possible if it exists, normal was the term she used but i dont think you can get a like for like juice?

Anyway thanks for reading and im looking forward to your replies :D:D:D and opinions.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/aio.htm something like this for the kit

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/eltorocn.htm for the juice

the juice can be tricky.a lot of people who now love it didnt like it at all at first. if she doesnt like it to start, dont trade it or throw it away. leave it somewhere safe, in a cupboard or something with the cap off for 2-3 weeks and then come back to it.

do the same with the vampires kiss for yourself, although tbh imm not entirely sure if leaving the cap off is neccesary for that juice. I wasnt keen on it when I first got it, but i tried it 2 weeks later (the juice had changed to a yellowish colour) and it's pretty lovely now, the menthol is a lot smoother and the fruit is coming through stronger.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

The 2.4-2.6 heads will let you use the full voltage range of the Twist and doesn't batter the battery as hard - lasts longer.

If you're a fan of sweet juices and haven't tried Swedish Fish you deserve lashes.

Small ecig for the ladies and lady-like men amongst us *hides from Krissovo*.

You won't get a like-for-like cigarette ejuice, but the House of Liquid juices are my favourite.
    Puros Naturales - has a fierce smack to the throat, but extremely delicious - Number 1 fave.
    Virginia Prime - delicious burley tobacco taste. Not sure how good it is now he pre-steeps it, but if you can still get the pack with the leaves that you have to steep and filter - holyfcuk. Leave a bottle for a month or two and then taste heaven. Gunks coils very quickly
    Cigarillos Naturales - has a weirdly satisfying quality to it, very light, almost tasteless but for the hint of nuttiness.
    Guevara - kind of like a harsher, deeper version of the Cigarillos. Tastes kind of leafy for a while if you vape it straight away, but that goes and the nuttiness comes out more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/eltorocn.htm for the juice

the juice can be tricky.a lot of people who now love it didnt like it at all at first. if she doesnt like it to start, dont trade it or throw it away. leave it somewhere safe, in a cupboard or something with the cap off for 2-3 weeks and then come back to it.

+1 Loved it after a while, as did my buddy. Never left the cap off though. Maybe an acquired taste?
    grindle wrote: »
    If you're a fan of sweet juices and haven't tried Swedish Fish you deserve lashes

Lovely juice. Although I much prefer the similar Gummy Bear now, less sweet and could vape it all day. Good to get a sample pack of both. Ordered Kamikaze today too. Will report back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

1st off thanks for the replies great to get feedback from other vapers especially bout the juice, showed her a few options tonight but each time i said, the battery wont last as longer as the kanger and mighnt be as good etc but i think i might have got a middle ground.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/voltstarter.htm

thoughts?

Also was on to e-smokeireland, very good customer service replied to my emails that i sent at 9 tonight straight away and offered advice etc so cant fault them and thats why they get 99% of my business.

The Aio is out of stock so he did mention the eRoll as another option looks nice and tidy but only .6 for the cart so on the small side imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Would be a good kit, and yep, ESI are the bees knees.
    [edit: when buying new T4s for these batteries, ask for the low resistance version - there'll be a slight hit to the battery life as the ohms are a little lower, but the vape will be a nice bit warmer/vapourous and will suit the tobaccos more]
    This video should give an idea of the size.

Another problem with the eRoll would be having to buy the batteries more often than the Volt because of the size and more frequent charging, so an eRoll battery being charged an average of five times a day through the PCC will need to be replaced after 3 months, whereas a Volt charged once a day should last well over a year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement