Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's changed in the last 6 months?

Options
  • 06-01-2013 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭

Ok so 6 months ago I was filling up my ego-T with Halo prime, when the liquid slipped out of my hand and smashed all over the floor.

In a rage I went out and bought fags, I'm still smoking now, has anything changed since then? What is the best device out now? Obviously the provari is still one of the top, but I'm not interested in that as I need something for work.

I don't fancy smoking a baseball bat in work.

Ego-C maybe?

I was an electronic smoker for 2 years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

eGo Twist if you want to stay small. They're longer than the normal eGos, so a 650mAh Twist is about the length of a regular 1000mAh eGo, but the ability to boost the power to taste is...un-do-without-able.

Clearomisers became good in the last six months, so people have been pairing their batteries with devices like the Kangers T2 and T3 and the Vivi Nova (Mini Vivi Nova for the eGo sized batteries).

If you were willing to go bigger, devices generally get better.
    Rebuildable atomisers have also shot up in popularity due to OMFG unparalleled flavour etc etc, and the ability to build a coil to measure, whether you want to get the most out of a simple battery or one with variable power settings.

You were going two years, a bottle broke and you rage-quit ecigs? That's bonkers. Stick to it this time.
    With the devices that are available now, it's not just a cheap simulation of smoking anymore. It's much better.
    Next time a bottle breaks you'll be all "Gawd, I really need a...vape."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Best username ever

grindle wrote: »
    eGo Twist if you want to stay small. They're longer than the normal eGos, so a 650mAh Twist is about the length of a regular 1000mAh eGo, but the ability to boost the power to taste is...un-do-without-able.

Clearomisers became good in the last six months, so people have been pairing their batteries with devices like the Kangers T2 and T3 and the Vivi Nova (Mini Vivi Nova for the eGo sized batteries).

If you were willing to go bigger, devices generally get better.
    Rebuildable atomisers have also shot up in popularity due to OMFG unparalleled flavour etc etc, and the ability to build a coil to measure, whether you want to get the most out of a simple battery or one with variable power settings.

You were going two years, a bottle broke and you rage-quit ecigs? That's bonkers. Stick to it this time.
    With the devices that are available now, it's not just a cheap simulation of smoking anymore. It's much better.
    Next time a bottle breaks you'll be all "Gawd, I really need a...vape."

Yeah it was a Friday evening, and absolutely no where to get juice in a hurry, looking back it was the worst decision ever.

This time I'll make sure I have backup juice for emergencies. That ego twist sounds good, I'll have a look in the vapourstore.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Best username ever

There's a lot of new vendors there, are and of them particularly good? I see Irish vapers is closed:eek:

Yeah, poor Irish Vapers.
    Their White Label juice range has moved to e-cigshop.eu if you liked that stuff.

The ones I shop at most often are probably e-smokeireland.eu (ESI), BargainVapour, TheBestShop (TBS) and e-cigshop.eu.

The juices available on ESI are incredible, from the Wingnut's range, the House of Liquid range, to the Highbrow Vapours and Mom and Pops ranges too. That's a shítload of quality juice right there.
    If you're gonna be buying a whole new kit, then this is the one that gets trotted out most on the forum. Comes with a free sample pack of Wingnut's liquid (durty). 5 small bottles of whatever you choose.
    Probably the best value ecig kit in the country.
    Enter 'boards' for discount.

Vaporium.eu have 20% off at the moment using 'JANSALE' as code, so Twists/T3 and some delicious Pink Spot juices should become a bargain too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement