Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PMA OPENS IN NAVAN

Options
  • 05-01-2013 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

So after just under 3 years in Meath we have decided to open our second location in Navan town. This gym will be 1800sq feet and run excatly the same as our one in Ashbourne and kitted out the very same with classes in Kickboxing, MMA and Brazilain Jiu Jitsu 6 days a week. We are fully backed by the International Kickboxing Federation (IKF) and also BJJ Revolution under Andy Ryan. All classes will be taught by myself and Karl Roche. We open next saturday the 12th at 12pm so if anyone is around feel free to drop in for a free days training. Any further info just give me call on 0857249933 or by email at info@performancemartialarts.ie

Mick Burke
    www.performancemartialarts.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭repsol

So after just under 3 years in Meath we have decided to open our second location in Navan town. This gym will be 1800sq feet and run excatly the same as our one in Ashbourne and kitted out the very same with classes in Kickboxing, MMA and Brazilain Jiu Jitsu 6 days a week. We are fully backed by the International Kickboxing Federation (IKF) and also BJJ Revolution under Andy Ryan. All classes will be taught by myself and Karl Roche. We open next saturday the 12th at 12pm so if anyone is around feel free to drop in for a free days training. Any further info just give me call on 0857249933 or by email at info@performancemartialarts.ie

Mick Burke
    www.performancemartialarts.ie

Thats great news Mick. Best of luck with your new venture.Where in Navan?

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Performance Martial Arts

Sorry the address is

Unit 4, Townspark,
    Commons Road,
    Navan.

Its right next door to the VW garage called Commons road cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 PawelB

HI there,

are you still in Navan somewhere ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

PawelB wrote: »
    HI there,

are you still in Navan somewhere ?

PMA are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 PawelB

HI

Any Kickboxing Clubs in Navan ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭ScottStorm

HI

There is a kickboxing / mma / bjj club just off the kells road at the industrial estate by the traffic lights near scoil mhuire. Called "Cooper's mma" formerly swords fight club.

On my phone so can't post link but the website is www.coopersmma.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

HI

Start a new thread. I'd rather not see this one to be honest, besides it is years old.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement