Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DBS

Options
  • 05-01-2013 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello.
    I'm about to apply for the CAO and I was making a "list" of the colleges where I want to apply.
    I was looking at the psychology course in DBS and I noticed that they only ask for 235 points.
    Is there a trick?
    I mean, it is self-founded like in NCI or not?
    I know it may be a silly question, but I just want to make sure before I do anything.
    Thanks a lot!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

JBud wrote: »
    Hello.
    I'm about to apply for the CAO and I was making a "list" of the colleges where I want to apply.
    I was looking at the psychology course in DBS and I noticed that they only ask for 235 points.
    Is there a trick?
    I mean, it is self-founded like in NCI or not?
    I know it may be a silly question, but I just want to make sure before I do anything.
    Thanks a lot!

Private college so they are less picky on who they take as you're paying for the course yourself. There may or may not be issues with graduating from DBS rather than an established university.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 JBud

Ok, so if I want to go to DBS I'll have to pay for myself?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

JBud wrote: »
    Ok, so if I want to go to DBS I'll have to pay for myself?!

As far as I know. DBS, Independent, City Colleges and Griffith College are all private. I'm at GCD and the average fee seems to e around 6K per year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 JBud

Ok. Thanks a lot for the explanation. It was very helpful! :)

Advertisement