Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Twink appreciation thread.

Options
  • 05-01-2013 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭

All too often society (in general) doesn't sufficiently acknowledge 'greatness' until it is too late.

Now, none of us are getting any younger, but I thought it might be a nice idea to start a Twink appreciation thread to allow everyone express their opinion in a timely and considered manner.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,636 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

All too often society (in general) doesn't sufficiently acknowledge 'greatness' until it is too late.

Now, none of us are getting any younger, but I thought it might be a nice idea to start a Twink appreciation thread to allow everyone express their opinion in a timely and considered manner.

IBTL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭doomed

Good luck with that

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I love Twinkies.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Lemonperv

I appreciated her 'zip up your mickey' jibe. It's a fabulous turn of phrase.

gay twinks yeah man im with you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Twink is a bit of a slag.
    Now her daughter's are tasty.
    That's where the appreciation thread should be.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Something just blew through here....

I think it was Tumbleweed! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

She's hard working, a trooper. Swears like one as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

*Needlessly quoting the OP*

Should have changed her name to Twunk. The past tense of Twink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

I like her. I think she's a character. That phone call she made was private and her husband sounded like a bit of a bollocks. I would've done something similar tbh. I don't get the hatred. How boring a world it would be without people like her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

Bishop Donal is really Twink....get off the boards Twink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

And her husband made that phone call public (prick) and SHE gets the abuse thrown at her?? Not fair. I was rooting for her all the way through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

<
    Celebrities forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement