Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That my daddy work dor KPMG thing got covered up quick

Options
  • 05-01-2013 6:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭

Didn't it. Videos taken down withing a couple of min of being uploaded. Even a thread in after hours being taken deleted completely and not just locked.

And rightly so, that was pure harassment from those guys picking on a drunk girl like that.

But still you got to wonder who her dad was to have that kind of power to wipe things from the internet. Not an easy task.

A friend of mine did a couple of nude shoots when she was younger that got on the Internet, I did my best to get them all down, but they just kept popping up. This girl was lucky to not become a meme.

Anyone else have any experience with thing going viral? How did you handle it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,298 ✭✭✭✭Penn

While we appreciate that you didn't post the video and tried to make the topic of the conversation more general, it's still not going to end well, so posts deleted and thread locked.

To everyone:
    No more threads on this topic until further notice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement