Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP, please!!! How can i repeat the leaving cert??

Options
  • 05-01-2013 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm from other country, i got here with no english about a year ago and now i have to do the leaving cert but im not too sure how does it works.. (the school system in my country is totally different from Ireland's one) I'm not really good in maths, so i am afraid in dont going well on maths and have to repeat the entire leaving cert next year. :( I actually cant repeat because i really need to go back to my country at the end of the year with school finished. So can anyone tell me how is possible to repeat the leaving cert, PLEASE!! (my english is not so good but i hope u all managed to understand me) Thanks so much!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

You can't hope to sit the Leaving Cert without any English skills, Maths would be the least of your worries..
    Why can't you do the equivalent of Leaving Cert in your country when you go back?

What levels are you doing for your subjects?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,142 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you're not ready to sit it this year, you should sit it for the first time next year, allowing you to improve your Maths skills.

Is your native language an option for Leaving Cert.?

Advertisement