Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

India Rape

Options
  • 05-01-2013 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Why don't RTE have the Indian ambassador on Condeming women being attacked in India.
    They had no problem attacking Ireland When that poor women died in Galway.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Israel_Dagg

mcko wrote: »
    Why don't RTE have the Indian ambassador on Condeming women being attacked in India.

Because the woman wasn't Irish and because IBTL.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Oh piss off ya nob...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,518 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Who is 'they'?

• Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭Sertus

Her attackers weren't Catholic

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

When I was younger I used to think that Indiana Jones was an Indian. True story!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,504 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

OP do you want to be chased and then fought through Templebar and onto the Luas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

Hmm, so good ol' RTE summon an ambassador of a nuclear power with over a billion people with an enormous army and one of the strongest economies on the planet in to do an interview on the 6.1 news with Dobo and Sharon grilling him about 6 rapists who have already been arrested.

That's it, yeah, that's exactly the way the world works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Hippies!

Because it has nothing to do with us OP :confused:

Where was the American ambassador with the American shooting in the school few weeks ago eh?

Go to bed OP :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

I don't believe there is an ambassador on condemning women being attacked in India appointed yet. Syntax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Froyo

I'd love a curry.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement