Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Playoff challenge

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Joined there, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,493 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Just joined

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

sigh didnt know it was double points for the players who go through to next round, would of picked a different team so. only 9 behind the leader though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Have all my selections back again this week (may need new kicker if hauschka can't go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Guffy

So was looking at the experts team and they have players from teams who were on byes on Sunday in their teams for double points. Didn't realise you could take the hit in week one if you think a bye team would go all lie way :/

Will they get double this week? If so I probably should have read the rules lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ya they took the hit week one to get the bonus points for the 3 games. Most of them are fecked if Broncos don't make it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Good start to weekend with Rice n Thomas getting 56 points (n rice x3 next week)

Completely forgot about this and it turns out I won w00t :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,493 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Bump. Just doing that to get rid of that spam thread which no longer exists but I keep seeing it everytime I visit the AF forum.

Advertisement