Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marketing Jobs Abroad

Options
  • 05-01-2013 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I am a recent graduate with an MSc in Marketing and a Bachelors in Business Administration, both high 2:1's. I am currently working for a highly successful Irish company but hold strong ambitions to work abroad. I am grateful to be lucky enough to have a job since I graduated in September and one which pays well but would much prefer to emigrate. I have spent the past 4 months working in a cross functional role which encompasses; marketing, social media, key account management and sales. Prior to this I had 1.5 years experience working in a customer support and social media role for a major company. I have also got extensive experience in retail both domestically and abroad.

I am open to pretty much anywhere in the world, I just want the chance to live abroad and develop my career there.

Can anyone offer advice on countries which are looking for individuals of my skill/experience level and potential places to look for jobs/make contact with companies as I am struggling to really make many inroads as I do not have many contacts abroad. I had originally felt Canada would be a good move but cant find many professional career opportunities there that I would be qualified for.

Anyway, any advice or tips would be very much appreciated!

Thanks everyone!

Advertisement