Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inspired Curiosity, who earns the most?

Options
  • 04-01-2013 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I am wondering, following a recent incident a website known to man uncovered, who earns the most as partner in KPMG? I am certain the information is available online, however I don't have access to those journals, due to my being abroad

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

blackdog2 wrote: »
    I am wondering, following a recent incident a website known to man uncovered, who earns the most as partner in KPMG? I am certain the information is available online, however I don't have access to those journals, due to my being abroad

Wot? :confused:

• Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭Sertus

In lower mount street, a bad orange is worth a banana in the river

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Winty

Atari Jaguar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

Sertus wrote: »
    In lower mount street, a bad orange is worth a banana in the river
    This cant be proved...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

john47832 wrote: »
    This cant be proved...

Can it be unproved? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭johnty56

Are you checking her bona fides? Or going to ask her old man for permission to marry her?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

When are you coming home?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

hWat?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭marketty

Consequences will never be the same!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

I know nathing about the horse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

You won't find the answers you seek here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement