Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complete Shimano Ultegra Groupset for Sale 2012

Options
  • 04-01-2013 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Complete Shiamano Ultegra Groupset 2012
    On a new bike and only used Twice (as new condition)
    Included in Groupset
    Double Chainset
    Dual Control levers
    10 Speed Cassette
    Rear Derailler
    Front Derailler
    Front and Rear Breaks
    10 Speed Chain
    Grey Colour

€699.00 ono

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭royrogers

Included in Groupset
    Double Chainset
    Dual Control levers
    10 Speed Cassette
    Rear Derailler
    Front Derailler
    Front and Rear Breaks
    10 Speed Chain
    Grey Colour

€795.00

Would you split??

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭topcat291169

royrogers wrote: »
    Would you split??

No sorry complete set only

No sorry complete set only

No bothers, if you change your mind let us know,would be interested in some of the groupset.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Crash Helmet

Hi Topcat. I'm looking for a complete Ultegra Groupset. Double 50/34, 175mm cranks, 27/11 cassette, front derailleur needs to be clamp on type. I am also looking for the bottom bracket bearing and the complete cable set. Can you check if what you have matches this please.

Hi Topcat. I'm looking for a complete Ultegra Groupset. Double 50/34, 175mm cranks, 27/11 cassette, front derailleur needs to be clamp on type. I am also looking for the bottom bracket bearing and the complete cable set. Can you check if what you have matches this please.

Yes double 50/34
    Crank 172.5
    Cassette 25/12

I do not have the cable set for the groupset as its integrated into my bike

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Zippe

Hey,

I have a friend looking to up grade to ultegra,he has asked me to offer €550.oo as that's what he has to spend,

Cheers,

Zippe wrote: »
    Hey,

I have a friend looking to up grade to ultegra,he has asked me to offer €550.oo as that's what he has to spend,

Cheers,

Thank you for your offer. I have someone else interested in it, and they are coming back to me tomorrow night. I will let you know tomorrow evening if that's ok

Thanks for your interest

That's sound,

Cheers zip,

Hey,

Cheers,

Sorry for taking so long in coming back to you but I am been messed around by my friend, he says his is interested but has not come up with the money:. If your friend is still looking for a group set mine is still for sale. The lowest price I will let it go for is €625.00 but for this I will also include a second cassette (dura ace 11-27 value €225) this cassette has only done 160km (tour of Waterford)

The group set can be seen working as it is still on my bike and I have not started to use this bike this year yet.

Sorry for taking so long in coming back to you but I am been messed around by my friend, he says his is interested but has not come up with the money:. If your friend is still looking for a group set mine is still for sale. The lowest price I will let it go for is €625.00 but for this I will also include a second cassette (dura ace 11-27 value €225) this cassette has only done 160km (tour of Waterford)

The group set can be seen working as it is still on my bike and I have not started to use this bike this year yet.

Hey,

Ill give him a ring and find out if he got sorted and I'll let you know later,how much would you sell the dura-ace cassette for ? What it like how many km done ? Can you posMeir send me a pic if your working off your phone,are you sure it's 11/27 ? And is it 7800 or 7900 ?

Cheers zip,

• Advertisement

Hey,

Ill give him a ring and find out if he got sorted and I'll let you know later,how much would you sell the dura-ace cassette for ? What it like how many km done ? Can you posMeir send me a pic if your working off your phone,are you sure it's 11/27 ? And is it 7800 or 7900 ?

Cheers zip,
    Good evening Zipp

I just sent you a pm. I actually just checked the box off the dura ace cassette and it is 12-27 and its 7900. I got it especially for the tour of Waterford and its only done 160kmn. I am only interested in selling it as a full package sorry.

Regards

Hey,

No prob,it was a 11-27 I was after for my self,the other guy got a groupset in cycle superstor at a good price and he went with that,he took it your groupset was sold,I did not get any pm,it could be better reply here to keep with the rules,

Cheers zip,

Included in Groupset
    Double Chainset
    Dual Control levers
    10 Speed Cassette
    Rear Derailler
    Front Derailler
    Front and Rear Breaks
    10 Speed Chain
    Grey Colour

€699.00 ono

Any pics!

royrogers wrote: »
    Any pics!

Just sent you a private message

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭shaka

Why you getting rid ? Building bike later in year but was looking for this in black .

Any pics ?

shaka wrote: »
    Why you getting rid ? Building bike later in year but was looking for this in black .

Any pics ?
    Good question ;)
    at the end of last year i bought a new bike to do the tour of waterford with the intention of upgrading the groupset at the begining of this year hence i want to try and sell this groupset first.

the groupset is in as new condition. if you pm me an email address i will send you on the photos

thanks for the interest

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭markie379

TC , I can offer 575 euro ?

markie379 wrote: »
    TC , I can offer 575 euro ?

good afternoon

thank you for your interest. if you want i will sell it to you for the €580.00 but i will only include the one cassette (Ultegra cassette included at the price of €580.00) and not the dura ace cassette.:cool:

Hi TC,
    Just noticed there is no BB on you list is this included???
    Also is the Front Derailleur Braze on ???? or Clamp?????

Hi TC,
    Just noticed there is no BB on you list is this included???
    Also is the Front Derailleur Braze on ???? or Clamp?????
    Sorry if my list is a bit incomplete but it is my intention to upgrade my group set to dura ace so all the parts that come off my bike on the upgrade will be included in my group set for sale

Regards

• Advertisement

Hi TC,
    Thanks for the quick reply .I'm looking for the front derailleur to be a braze on type .If the BB is included and the derailleur is braze on I can offer 600 if you throw in the DA Cassette???
    Cheers

Mark

Sorry if my list is a bit incomplete but it is my intention to upgrade my group set to dura ace so all the parts that come off my bike on the upgrade will be included in my group set for sale

Regards

No sorry I am not will to let it go for that but thanks anyway

Regards

good afternoon

thank you for your interest. if you want i will sell it to you for the €580.00 but i will only include the one cassette (Ultegra cassette included at the price of €580.00) and not the dura ace cassette.:cool:

Ok TC ,

As before 580 w/o DA Cassette ,providing that the FD is braze on and BB is included,

Cheers

Mark

Ok TC ,

As before 580 w/o DA Cassette ,providing that the FD is braze on and BB is included,

Cheers

Mark
    FD is braze on and bb is included. I am not sure the cables will be any use to you and they are cut to suit my bike

Thats great ,Just confirming that the groupset is the dark grey colour. If so ,can you can accept my offer and move to PM??

Cheers

Mark

Thats great ,Just confirming that the groupset is the dark grey colour. If so ,can you can accept my offer and move to PM??

Cheers

Mark
    Yes it is dark grey

Offer accepted

Just sent you a pm with my number

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭rflynnr

Does that mean the Dura-Ace 12-27 is now going a begging? I might be interested: do you have a price in mind?

rflynnr wrote: »
    Does that mean the Dura-Ace 12-27 is now going a begging? I might be interested: do you have a price in mind?

Good afternoon,

i do have someone interested in it but if you want to make me an offer i will have a think about your offer :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭rflynnr

Good afternoon,

i do have someone interested in it but if you want to make me an offer i will have a think about your offer :cool:

On reflection (and a closer look at the description of its condition) I doubt I could offer anything approaching a reasonable price so you're better off going with your friend. Thanks for considering it though.

• Advertisement

Dura Ace now sold also :)

Advertisement