Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper

Options
  • 04-01-2013 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

Wife is due in a week so we're looking at a bouncer/rocker.Saw this Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper on sale in Smyths and Mothercare,looks good the way it can change straight into a bassinet type thing.Anyone got one of these?Or is there better options out there?

Edit-here's a link
    http://www.mothercare.ie/tiny-love-3-in-1-rocker-napper.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

toby2111 wrote: »
    Wife is due in a week so we're looking at a bouncer/rocker.Saw this Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper on sale in Smyths and Mothercare,looks good the way it can change straight into a bassinet type thing.Anyone got one of these?Or is there better options out there?

I dont have one of these but it looks really good - we had a swing, a Moses basket and a bouncer and that seems to do all 3! I'd look into the sleep function of it fully - as in is it safe to use it over night as then could you use it if travelling etc - is it easily washable - easily stored etc.
    looks really good tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

I doubt we'd leave the baby overnight in it as we have a bassinet with the travel system we're getting.But it seems handy for naps.Must inspect it closer to see if the lining is washable as that would be essential I'm sure!

Advertisement