Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I pregnant ???

Options
  • 04-01-2013 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

My period is now 12 days late usually comes every 28days but my last period it was 30days (so 2 days late) .. I was off the pill and had sex while not using any protection (my boyfriend did ejaculate in me) .. I had thrush two weeks ago for the first time .. I get a high temp for a few hours everyday ... I think my belly is more rounded at the end ? Ive a pain across my lower back .. But I took a pregnancy test when I was 4 days late and it was negative ??? What do ye think ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

What brand pregnancy test did you take? Clearblue is the most accurate for early tests.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

pwurple wrote: »
    What brand pregnancy test did you take? Clearblue is the most accurate for early tests.

First Response and Clearblue actually both measure exactly the same amount of HCG in their tests to give a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 29cg

pwurple wrote: »

I can't remember just know it cost like 6euro ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Take another test now. If it's still negative, then it's unlikely you're pregnant. Stress and illness can delay periods and period symptoms are very like pregnancy symptoms so it could be on it's way if you're not pregnant.

Advertisement