Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a menthol throat chocker

Options
  • 04-01-2013 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Ladies n gents looking to probe your knowledge on menthol/mint liquid.

Since December 15th I have been vaping 5mg Pchela's poison and 6mg Maeve down from 18/24mg with ultimate aim of zero Nic sometime in the near future. Now tomorrow or Monday my 0mg Pchela's poison (from the USA) and 0mg Ovale double mint (Dublin) should arrive, and I will mix the 5mg poison with the 0mg (50/50 for a 2.5mg mix) and 6mg Maeve with Ovale double mint 0mg (50/50 for a 3mg mix) but I’m not sure if the Ovale double mint will give me a strong enough throat hit to compensate for the loss of nicotine throat hit, the Maeve is also lovely and gives off a decent hit but not enough for when I’m half sozzled.

I love the Pchela's poison and haven’t had a bad moment in vaping the 5mg as the flavour is stupendous with practically zero throat hit, but I want a very strong menthol throat hit (5 or 0mg) for first thing in the morning and with a few pints. Have heard great things about T Juice’s Ice queen but none of our vendors stocks it at 0mg or even at 5mg, so can anyone suggest a stronger menthol juice and maybe I can approach one of our vendors to get it for me at 5mg or 0mg. TBS are now stocking 0mg (which I didn’t spot until tonight) and they have double mint/green mint has anyone tried this and does it pack a punch? They also have spearmint too.

If anyone can point me in the direction of a powerful minty/menthol juice with very low nic would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I ordered some menthol crystals off ebay, some PG from Sam Macaulay's and some vodka from Tesco.

Add a crystal or two (to taste) to 4ml PG and 1ml vodka..... It will knock your socks off for a 0nic juice:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

krissovo wrote: »
    I ordered some menthol crystals off ebay, some PG from Sam Macaulay's and some vodka from Tesco.

Add a crystal or two (to taste) to 4ml PG and 1ml vodka..... It will knock your socks off for a 0nic juice:D

Fek it I'd have the Vodka drank before I mixed it :D
    Just got a PM and he might be able to sort me out with a juice it's write up says "A strong menthol flavour that will clear the cobwebs in the morning!" sounds good to me, but thanks a mil Kris ;)

0 nic is my goal as well and I am getting close to perfecting a satisfying recipe. A few more weeks and I hope to get the ratio's right.

I use the DKS juices and their 0 nic base a lot in my concoctions. For my recipe above if you add 2ml of DKS fresh mint to the juice you will get a lovely aftertaste and my misses swears she loves to kiss me after a vape on that.

Again same base line 4ml base (either PG or DKS Base) to 1 ml vodka add 3ml DKS Sparkle and you have a nice pallet cleanser with a subtle but effective throat hit.

When I am drunk.....hmmm....when I have had a few ;) my favorite recipe for a dirty tobacco 0 nic juice is the same base as my first post with 2ml of DKS gringo. Its like smoking a king eddy cigar with a punch like Katie Taylor.

Morning after is the DKS coffee (forgot name) juice, no vodka just base and flavor and my throat normally hurts anyway so there is a small hit.

When I am drunk.....hmmm....when I have had a few ;) QUOTE]
    If I remember correctly when you have had a few it comes out of your nostrils and all over your keyboard :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Is the vodka giving the TH in these recipes??

• Advertisement

Gryzor wrote: »
    That's what they have all told me, that's it's the Vodka that gives the juice the kick. Haven't tried it in juice myself, will be getting my Menthol juice from ESI today or t'moz specially made up by Paul, looking forward to trying it too.

Gryzor wrote: »

The vodka also thins the juice a little so in theory it wicks easier and more vapor and a bigger hit. The menthol also gives its own hit.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

kiffy wrote: »
    and they have double mint/green mint has anyone tried this and does it pack a punch? They also have spearmint too.
    The green mint and spearmint don't pack much of a kick tbh, I haven't tried the double mint.

The punchiest one I've tried is the double menthol from bargain vapour, that's pretty strong. It only seems to be 18mg though unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭lettuce97

The vodka also thins the juice a little so in theory it wicks easier and more vapor and a bigger hit. The menthol also gives its own hit.

Do pharmacies in Ireland sell menthol crystals does anybody know? I got some of the DKS base and fresh mint, but haven't gotten anything in the way of throat hit from either. Sounds like menthol crystals are the way to go.

Advertisement