Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18350 batteries in/near Limerick

Options
  • 03-01-2013 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could buy these tomorrow? I had an order in for two but it was cancelled.
    Could order online but I'll be waiting til Monday then :(

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Not sure if Vapourpal in ennis have em, give em a call in the morning and check it out!

Failing that, TheBestShop is in Galway, a small bit of a spin, but if ya need em for the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭StompToWork

That's gas, I was just about to post the exact same question (except swap limerick for cork!). I was thinking Maplins might sell them, although I really don't know. Their website says they carry 18650s, but I can't find 18350s. I was thinking about ringing them tomorrow to find out. Might be worth giving the store in Limerick a call? (it's still in Childers, right?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

superneat wrote: »
    Anyone know where I could buy these tomorrow? I had an order in for two but it was cancelled.
    Could order online but I'll be waiting til Monday then :(
    I have 18350's you could borrow (from my p****ri) if your prepared to call out to Askeaton after dinner (on nights so will be in bed until dinnertime) and you can give/send them back to me when yours arrive, now does that grab you by the short n curly's.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Cheers lads, and thank you kiffy for that very generous offer! (working night's ATM myself, so I feel your pain!)
    Just so happens I'll be heading to shanagolden at the weekend, would be passing yourself!

But I hope to be sorted before that, will either get them in Maplin or bargainvapour who are only 30mins away in Tipp.
    :cool:

Thanks again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

t|nt|n wrote: »
    My thought's exactly, couldn't have put it better myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

kiffy wrote: »
    My thought's exactly, couldn't have put it better myself :D

I have no idea what happened there :o

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭velvet1989