Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you recommend a good GP in sligo

Options
  • 03-01-2013 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hi folks, I'm just looking for recommendations for a gp in the sligo area.

all recommendations welcome!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭davebirl

Pamhain wrote: »
    hi folks, I'm just looking for recommendations for a gp in the sligo area.

all recommendations welcome!

thanks

I used to go to a GP in town but now I think I get better service from Dr Ballintine out in Dromahair. It's a short drive from town but I think it's worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Strandhill Surgery is great. All the doctors there are lovely and accomadating. The receptionists are very warm and friendly. Great customer service there. No problems parking either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭shanec1928

have a look through this and this

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭sligo camper

I second the recommendation of earlier post.. 1st hes much cheaper than the guys and girls in Sligo (€40 v €55), second, the surgery is always available and you dont have to wait for ages for an appointment...most important, he takes the time to listen,,,,,( most important)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭peter barrins

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement