Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin darts Leagues and tournaments.

Options
  • 03-01-2013 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Is there anybody who would be interested in setting up a darts league or weekly game around the rathcoole area. I would say it would be easy enough to get the pubs involved and would be a good way to get interested darts players on board. I dont see many pubs in the area doing much on that side and i mysels are mad to play. Let me know your thoughts people.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭btx170

Tom the South County Darts league cover that area. Look up their website. You obviously live in the Rathcoole Area so drop in to the Rathcoole Inn Monday nights. They have 2 teams in the SCDL. Excellent Darts shop --- Top players.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tomherrity1

Really i didnt notice. Thanks for the info. I was looking for a more basic game starting off. Im confident im a decent player but only compared to someone who has never thrown darts ha. Ill check it out and see. Thanks again. Maybe it will be a waybof getting a few friendly games in too

Come down to the Bridge Inn Saturday. This competition is a good stepping stone for entry level or inexperienced players. Good chance to meet players and to sample competitive atmosphere. You have to start somewhere and you will enjoy the experience.

Sounds like what i need. What time do i need to get down for.

Competition usually starts around 5-30 pm but boards are up and running from 3-30 onwards. Get there early and get a bit of practice.

• Advertisement

Great ill definitely be down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 scribble363

i'm not from out your way i'm in coolock.But i too would love to get on a darts team or start one.i'm playing years but just at home and now i wanna try and get in with the big boys and get to the top some day please god.So anyone who reads this thread and are interested let me know tanx..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ronan0069

Just moved to Dublin, living out close to the o2, was wondering if anyone knew of any places close by to throw some darts, or even anywhere in the city centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SuzieO22

Hi my dad is looking to join a darts club is der any that dont involve pubs/alcohol?? In the tallaght Crumlin kind of area?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dartsplayer

id be willing to travel to city center to play. theres a dartboard in frank o ryans if anyone want to play there. i play at home but would love to play against other people.
    also im free on a monday so could drive to somewhere. i live in blanchardstown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

There are team in the NCDL on the fringes of the city centre.

Closest to IFSC would be Seabank Inn
    There is also The Tap over by Smithfield.

Advertisement