Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nurture Africa

Options
  • 03-01-2013 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am seriously considering doing the teacher volunteer placement with Nurture Africa this summer and I'm just wondering has anyone had any experience of this charity or actually went on the placement?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭crazygirl101

I went as a volunteer nurse with them last year. They're an absolutely fantastic and supportive charity! if you've any specific questions let me know! I would go back tomorrow if I could but unfortunately work won't give me the time off this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Hi, this thread came up when I googled Nurture Africa so thought would resurrect it and see if anyone else has gone on this. Did you go Noelle? How did it go?

Advertisement